Παρασκευή 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Title-less

To Deutsche Welle, Times:

What have you done to my country? What are you trying to achive with those actions? Who the hell do you think Greek people are? And I mean Greek PEOPLE, not Greek politicians; for they are not humans, but animals. I am just a guy, aged 21, but I wish I was dead right now. For I feel only like killing those who are blaming my country for everything, while having their money sitting in their fat accounts. I go by the name The Reaper, and that is all you will ever know me as.


Lately, anyone watching the news on the goddamn TV, will be nothing more than depressed. The suicide levels have increased dramatically in Greece, not to mention the poverty levels. People are losing their homes, they don't have a job to support their families, the owe to noone and everyone at the same time. And all our "good" European friends are asking for is greater poverty. For that is what is required in order to achieve what these stupid Eurogroup geniuses are asking of Greece.

Day in and day out, I see my fellow Greeks being tossed in the streets, like dogs hit by a car on the highway. I remember once seeing beggars at every other corner. Now I see beggars at every corner. And in between. The Eurogroup is asking of these morons sitting in the Greek Parliament to find a way to repay the money they haven't even given! I wonder why don't they ask these so called "politicians to give them money from their personal accounts. All these years, Greek people were being stolen right in front of their faces. How else do you think that a man could get this fat?

Just look at him. I was watching the news the other day and he couldn't get out of the car properly because of his fatness. He is like these Americans who eat junk food all the time and they turn into sumo fighters. So is Pagkalos. People like them have led Greece to the state it is. Why doesn't the Eurogroup ask of these shitheads the money they require? I bet my head they have it.

On the other hand, don't you people watch YOUR news? Don't you see the misery that is caused by YOUR decisions? Can't you realize the position you are forcing us into? 325 million! What the fuck? Who the hell do you think lives here? Bill Gates? You want us to make 325 million euros and you think it's that simple, like your everyday walking the dog or something. Be serious! This is Greece. You all know Greece's history better than Greece itself. You defined it through the ages. With your stupid calls. Always demanding, but never have I seen ANY of the Eurozone countries defending us. Where was the Eurozone when there were so obvious financial crimes during Adnrew Papandreou's time as Prime Minister? Were was the Eurozone when Germany refused to pay back all the damages caused by the war Germany herself started under the hypnotizm of Adolf? Where was the Eurozone when Turkey's air fighters breached the borders claiming solid Greek land as their own? Where was the Eurozone...?

You know what? FUCK YOU!!! I was planning to write a huge text proving to you that what all the world leaders say about Greek politicians is just a joke. One very lame joke to be exact. Politicians are just politicians. They are not humans. My parents have been paying their asses of in taxes and now they have to pay bigger and more painful taxes otherwise we'll be kicked out of our house. And all that because those "saviors" called Eurogroup or whatever, demand money to "help" us, in those hard times. Just so you know, that fucked up group is the one that caused all the commotions and hard times I see around me. Europe and bullshit....

One thing is for sure, you are not willing to help us. Our politicians are so ignorant, so braindead, that ants are like Steven Hawkin compared to them. And you are taking advantage of that. I know you do. I guess your plan is to destroy my country and vanish it from the map? Maybe rename it into Germany 2 or something. Maybe Turkey will be faster than Germany and Greece shall become an extension of Turkey. What the fuck...

It's obvious that you lot have no intention of helping Greece. At least not in a way that can be painless for the Greek citizens. For all these years, it's the Greek citizens that get through all the fire and brimstone of the political choices. You haven't noticed that there are huge protests that keep on taking place every other day. I was supposed to be studying for my semester exams. It all got fucked up because all workers go on strike to show to YOU that they are against the measures you demand of them. People die on the streets because of your demands. But you don't even care. You just sit high there, almighty and proud, warming your asses, while Greek people die on the streets because they don't have a place to live, because they have been kicked out of their homes for taxes they could not pay or because they demonstrate against YOUR FUCKING WRONG DECISIONS!!!

I don't expect anything to change because of an entry in a blog. Nor do I hope that things will get better. You have stolen my hope with what you did and what you do and what you plan on doing. You killed my hopes for the future. IF I have a future now, that is. Well, FUCK you Eurozone. FUCK you Sarkozi. FUCK you Merkel. FUCK you Papandreou. FUCK you Greek Parliament members. Remind me to slaughter you next time I see you. Reaper out.



TheReaper